It's tomato time in northern Michigan.....and we just got these cool Dip Clips in....SO, time to try a new dip recipe. I decided on this BLT dip recipe from A Taste of Home recipes and it was delish!
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, optional
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese, tomatoes and bacon. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with green onion if desired. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.